Monday, June 16, 2014

Fruit and Maple Oatmeal





Lately I have been loving the fruit and maple oatmeal from Mcd's.  I basically re-created it at home, but I made it healthier and of course it is delich.  :)




 Here's what you'll need:
1/2 C Quick Oats (Cooked to directions on box)
1/8- 1/4 C Almond Milk
1/2 C Chopped Apples
2 Tbs Rasins or Nuts
1 Tbls Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Maple Syrup or Honey

2 Tbs Flax Seed (Optional)
1 Tbs Peanut Butter (optional) 
2 Tsp Cinnamon (optional)


After cooking your oatmeal, add the other ingredients into your oatmeal and stir to perfection.  I love this oatmeal and it only takes about 5 minutes to make.   With the optional ingredients it is super good & good for you. And, it only has 1 tbs of Brown Sugar!  I'm a lover of sweets, and this did not leave me thinking I need to add sugar.  It is Delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment