Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Almost Stuffed Bell Peppers





Well here is one of my hubby's favorites.  (He's a simple man...)
I call it un-stuffed bell peppers.  This is a very easy dish to make, and it feeds a whole lotta boys!
I know, I have 4 growing ones, not counting the hubs. 








I know it doesn't look like much but it's a crowd pleaser!  You can use whatever kind of ground meat you like.  I used ground turkey, but you can also use sausage, or any other type of ground meat.  Season your meat however you like.  I use just a bit of salt and pepper.






Yes it's that simple!

I hope you enjoy this little recipe as much as we do.  A quick and easy dinner! 
My kids like putting this on tortillas, while the hubby likes eating it just like this...




Aren't quick and simple dinners the best? ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment