Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sweet Bathroom Wall Art




I was recently inspired by this fabulous bathroom art.

I decided to do a similar thing in my own bathroom.  I had a big empty space on one wall that I wanted to put a towel rack on.  But... procrastination what?
Anyways... when I saw her post, I changed my mind for this wall.

  




Because of the small amount of room in our bathroom, the angle is a little weird.  Sorry!

I simply took each child separately in the bathroom and had them sit on the bathtub so they would all be against the same backdrop, {my shower}.  I had them all take off their shirts, and place a white towel over their heads.  
Some of them were in the classic smile pose, while a few of them were being silly. 
I took plenty shots of each child and then chose my favorites.

Next, I changed the photos to the chocolate black and white in 
                                                     Photoshop Elements 12.

I bought a whole pack of these magnetic photo hangers at Michael's in the clearance isle for $2 for a pack of 10!
They are magnetic or they also have holes at the top for hanging.
I chose to hang mine with decorative tacks! ($2.00)

Photos: (5) 8x10 ...$6.00
Tacks...$2.00
Photo Sleeves... $2.00

Total for entire project ...$10.00!!!



I may end up changing these out into real frames, but for now the $2 struck my budget fancy!

What do you think?
What kind of bathroom wall art have you done with out spending big bucks?



No comments:

Post a Comment