Monday, August 25, 2014

Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding





Need I say more?  Of course this is amazing!  How could it not be? Cinnamon rolls made into bread pudding, I mean come on!

So have you ever gone into the store, and seen all those day old cinnamon rolls and doughnuts, usually marked down?
I had a super epiphany when my mom brought me home a day old cinnamon roll from her trip.
THIS THING WAS MASSIVE!
Probably a whole loaf of bread in one roll!
Anyways, I decided to take 1/2 of it and make it into a bread pudding.
This is amazing!  Probably the best idea I have had all year!



First Cube Your Cinnamon rolls...

Add your egg mixture...


Bake it and serve it with the special sauce!



(Right Click and Print this Recipe!)





mmmmm!

Hope you enjoy this as much as we did.  I am literally shoveling it into my face as I type! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment